The Full Pull magazine April 24, 2012 08:21AM
Just received my spring issue of the Full Pull magazine. This is the first issue after Charlie and Jen Schultz took over the magazine from Photo Joe and Carol. If this issue is any indication of the type work that the Schultz’s will do as the new owners of this legendary publication then Joe and Carol made a great decision. I have had the opportunity to sit next to Jen at all three of the indoor events that are in this issue and I am really impressed with the quality of the photo work in the magazine. There are real nice photos and an interesting article on the Forrester Family. Looking forward the next issue of the magazine.

With the Full Pull, Hook and the Puller magazines the pulling fan has a great opportunity for some interesting reading and great photos that covers every level in the sport.

Link to the Full Pull magazine

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: The Full Pull magazine April 25, 2012 04:16AM
I agree 100%, very excited to receive it in the mail. We are even more excited because they are covering Churning Dirt July 20-21st in Richland Center, WI . Plus they have a great last name, (no relation) just sucking up. See you this summer.
www.churningdirt.com

Re: The Full Pull magazine April 25, 2012 06:44AM
Thank you for the kind words, Dick and Jason! It's been a pleasure to sit by you Dick and Jason, we're really looking forward to your pull in Wisconsin!

Charlie and I have enjoyed all of the welcoming support from pullers, families and fans as we've begun our journey with Full Pull Magazine. We are busy planning our next issue, Summer 2012 and are hoping to provide plenty of event coverage and pulling information! We are also very thankful for Joe and Carol, along with their family, who have been helping us with the transition.

We're looking forward to the summer and several action-packed pulls--perhaps you'll see us at one near you!

Jen Schultz

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009