Lenz Truck Center in Fond du Lac Wisconsin April 01, 2010 12:25PM
I been truck shopping for awhile now and came across a place in Fond du Lac Wisconsin called Lenz Truck Center. Has anyone done business with them? Anybody have any information about those guys? They seem to have a large selection of trucks and have a couple I'm interested in.

Re: Lenz Truck Center in Fond du Lac Wisconsin April 01, 2010 05:06PM
I bought a 04 duramax from them in january. I was pretty impressed with them. They got around 400 trucks on the lot so they will make sure you get the one you want. I worked directly with Brad, and he made sure i got everything i wanted and neeeded. I would reccommend them

Re: Lenz Truck Center in Fond du Lac Wisconsin April 02, 2010 03:22AM
Thanks for the info!! Yes they definately have a wide selection, but seem to be a little on the higher side price wise. For grins I checked them out on the BBB website and they have an F rating....Lots of complaints. However, i also know that you can't please everyone when you are running any type of business and some people were born to bitch no matter what.

Re: Lenz Truck Center in Fond du Lac Wisconsin April 02, 2010 05:49AM
I just talked to a friend of mine from Fond Du Lac, and he said quote: "Good selection, shady guys, lots of issues...Look up on better business website, lots of complaints... I wouldn't do it."

He's a 27 year resident of FDL and has worked with a LOT of people there. I'd take his word for it. I'm not saying I would never do business there, just be careful of what you're doing.

Re: Lenz Truck Center in Fond du Lac Wisconsin April 02, 2010 08:20AM
I checked out BBB last night and Lenz is hammered pretty hard on there. I've been looking around and they are higher priced than ANYONE else with comparable trucks. They have a couple complaints on Ripoff.com too. Think I will go somewhere else.

Re: Lenz Truck Center in Fond du Lac Wisconsin April 02, 2010 08:34AM
Stay away. They sell crashed and many flooded trucks. Swindlers. I would say like 4 or 5 months ago they were in trouble with the law. I don't remeber the charges. It was 3 major swindling charges. It was all over the news here in WI. At work we all talked about they would be going under after it happened. Well that did not happen. The seem to be going strong.

Re: Lenz Truck Center in Fond du Lac Wisconsin April 02, 2010 12:27PM
WOW!! Thats insane, how in the heck are they still open? I see they are building a brand new HUGE a$$ facility.

Re: Lenz Truck Center in Fond du Lac Wisconsin April 02, 2010 12:50PM
Obama bailout it sounds like!!!!!

Re: Lenz Truck Center in Fond du Lac Wisconsin April 02, 2010 02:12PM
bought my first diesel truck from these guys.

not only did they end up shorting me $1100 on trade (long story) but the truck turned out to be a real lemon

elec. problems up the a** and as it turned out I later could see it was repainted!!

I would highly recommed to STAY AWAY even if it would be a good deal, even though like others have posted they are HIGHER priced

also there has to be some weird reason they always have new low mileage trucks?????? flooded? wrecked?

And they also do have trucks with CANADIAN vins and the warranty is less or you can't even have it fixed under warranty in the US.

that would be a real kick to the nuts!!!!

Re: Lenz Truck Center in Fond du Lac Wisconsin April 02, 2010 03:51PM
Obama bailout? How would that work? Giving money to swindlers sounds like a republican thing. That would have Dick Cheney writen all over it.

Re: Lenz Truck Center in Fond du Lac Wisconsin April 03, 2010 03:51AM
Its kind of suspicious seeing so many near new trucks with super low miles on them at one place. Are they scatching off vin numbers then too? LOL!!!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,685, Posts: 229,787, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,080, Posts: 225,952.

Our newest member Jason