NEW Tractors: Boersen Greenline Express 1 & 2 Pictures! February 10, 2011 01:17PM
Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to post the latest Psycolorgy pictures: Boersen Farms' Greenline Express 1 & 2 are finished and on their way 'home' tonight with Mr. Boersen! More pictures are posted on our gallery here:

[www.facebook.com]

Thank you for looking!
--Nika
Psycolorgy
nika.psycolorgy@gmail.com

Re: NEW Tractors: Boersen Greenline Express 1 & 2 Pictures! February 10, 2011 01:43PM
interesting. lets see, new white side panels and boyds are selling white hooded deere chassises. very interesting. wonder who bought boersons 'old' chassises. panels look awesome by the way.

Re: NEW Tractors: Boersen Greenline Express 1 & 2 Pictures! February 10, 2011 03:52PM
Did Boersons sell old tractors or just new metal?

Awesome sideshields...have question February 11, 2011 12:44AM
Love the new sideshields, but I have a question as to why the Deere logo is facing to the right instead of to the left on greenline express 2? Was this done for a reason?

DPS

Re: Awesome sideshields...have question February 11, 2011 01:16AM
good eye,i looked at them for a few minutes and didn't notice that..

Re: Awesome sideshields...have question February 11, 2011 01:26AM
da u guys its the difference between the left and right sides

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/11/2011 01:28AM by cranked up olly.

yeah but olly February 11, 2011 01:46AM
If that is the reason just imagine the same side shield as shown could just as easily had the Deere face to the left. If it were my shields I would of had it reversed. Are you really a "green" guy?

DPS

Re: yeah but olly February 11, 2011 02:04AM
if u turned the deer around on either one of the emblems it would not b positioned right on the emblem do u agree rod doctor

Re: yeah but olly February 11, 2011 02:09AM
Check your private message box.

DPS

Re: yeah but olly February 11, 2011 02:10AM
If the deere points to the left side. It going to do that no matter where u stand.... Take Ford on the front a of a truck. If you stand on the left side. It reads ford from left to right. If you stand on the right side, it still reads ford from left to right. Not from right to left like you are saying.

Re: yeah but olly February 11, 2011 07:37AM
The deer typically jumps or lands going left, Rod Doctor is right. Look at pictures of JD's if you dont believe me!

Re: yeah but olly February 11, 2011 03:16PM
probably reversed the deer so that jdeere will not hit them up on copyrighted patent infringement.

Re: yeah but olly February 11, 2011 03:39PM
Yeah that patent thing did cross my mind, but you would think they (JD) would be getting on more pullers and if it was a huge issue JD would be sending a cease & desist order to NTPA & PPL. However, I do know of one former NTPA Champion that has been contacted by JD and gave them a hard time about their t-shirts. I am guesing this might have simply been human error and probably a real pain in the azz for all parties involved.

DPS

Re: Patent... February 12, 2011 04:49AM
"Yeah that patent thing did cross my mind, but you would think they (JD) would be getting on more pullers and if it was a huge issue JD would be sending a cease & desist order to NTPA & PPL. However, I do know of one former NTPA Champion that has been contacted by JD and gave them a hard time about their t-shirts. I am guesing this might have simply been human error and probably a real pain in the azz for all parties involved."
-To go along with the T-Shirts, Have you ever noticed that Gottman toys has never produced a John Deere pulling tractor toy? I was told by Gottmans, that John Deere wants nothing to do with the pulling industry. Maby they should take a look at how many Green tractor are out there with the "John Deere" name? I think its pretty good publicity for John Deere. What is a few toys going to hurt?

Re: yeah but olly February 24, 2011 01:29AM
I just noticed a picture from Louisville of the side shields on Christine Vances website of Martin's John Deere Green prostock with the Deere trademark facing to the right. Is this oversight or a was it made that way by design?

DPS

John Deere Green prostock

Re: yeah but olly February 11, 2011 04:16PM
the deere always goes forward

Re: yeah but olly February 12, 2011 12:45AM
here
the deere always goes forward

Nothing runs like a deere, now if that deere has been doin some lefthanders well,........then it might run backwards while it is thinking it's running forward. Kinda like their rotary combine,.....but that's a whole different thread.

Re: NEW Tractors: Boersen Greenline Express 1 & 2 Pictures! February 11, 2011 08:24AM
The way the deere is jumping is away from the front of the tractor so as not to be crushed in the sandpile at louisvilleGrinning

Re: NEW Tractors: Boersen Greenline Express 1 & 2 Pictures! February 12, 2011 02:03AM
Looks great cant wait to see the complete tractors.

Re: NEW Tractors: Boersen Greenline Express 1 & 2 Pictures! February 12, 2011 04:51AM
"Yeah that patent thing did cross my mind, but you would think they (JD) would be getting on more pullers and if it was a huge issue JD would be sending a cease & desist order to NTPA & PPL. However, I do know of one former NTPA Champion that has been contacted by JD and gave them a hard time about their t-shirts. I am guesing this might have simply been human error and probably a real pain in the azz for all parties involved."
-To go along with the T-Shirts, Have you ever noticed that Gottman toys has never produced a John Deere pulling tractor toy? I was told by Gottmans, that John Deere wants nothing to do with the pulling industry. Maby they should take a look at how many Green tractor are out there with the "John Deere" name? I think its pretty good publicity for John Deere. What is a few toys going to hurt?

Re: NEW Tractors: Boersen Greenline Express 1 & 2 Pictures! February 12, 2011 05:03AM
Know what tractors these new side shields go on????????? I do!!!!!!

Re: NEW Tractors: Boersen Greenline Express 1 & 2 Pictures! February 12, 2011 09:53AM
Yeah, I know.

Re: NEW Tractors: Boersen Greenline Express 1 & 2 Pictures! February 12, 2011 01:05PM
Then spill the beans!!!!

Re: NEW Tractors: Boersen Greenline Express 1 & 2 Pictures! February 12, 2011 01:23PM
cookie cutters.....oooops did I just say that!

Re: NEW Tractors: Boersen Greenline Express 1 & 2 Pictures! February 12, 2011 04:02PM
Boersen bought Green Streak II and the X Tractor. Steve is keeping Green Streak for now.

Re: NEW Tractors: Boersen Greenline Express 1 & 2 Pictures! February 12, 2011 05:06PM
Maybe. You are close though. Lets Just say, louisville will a bit more interesting next week.

Re: NEW Tractors: Boersen Greenline Express 1 & 2 Pictures! February 12, 2011 08:14PM
Are they going to say Lucas Oil Greenline Express on them? lol

Re: NEW Tractors: Boersen Greenline Express 1 & 2 Pictures! February 13, 2011 04:20AM
Well Perry??????????? How close do you think I am????????????

Re: NEW Tractors: Boersen Greenline Express 1 & 2 Pictures! February 13, 2011 05:58AM
Real close.

Re: NEW Tractors: Boersen Greenline Express 1 & 2 Pictures! February 14, 2011 01:12PM
i know

Re: NEW Tractors: Boersen Greenline Express 1 & 2 Pictures! February 13, 2011 01:33AM
First of all why would anyone associated with tractor pulling want to cause hard fellings to another puller or a business for doing a good job?? Some keyboard pullers always have to pick apart someone elses work or Truck/ Tractor. Why not compliment them or keep a positive going in the sport. If you don't like the paint job or the tractors(Cookie Cutters) then please keep your negativity to yourself. Or if you can do so much better than lets see your work so everyone else can JUDGE THAT! I'm sure you are a very talented person & must build some exceptional pieces of work in the pulling world. Lets us all know what machines you have done maybe you can get some more business then. It would a good thing for you. Enjoy your pulling year & don't take this as an offensive post.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,758, Posts: 229,918, Members: 3,336.
This forum: Topics: 37,093, Posts: 226,017.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM